What good are the best machines, appliances and systems if
your staff are unhappy with their working conditions? The
direct working environment, a flat hierarchy and team-oriented
thinking are crucial factors in ensuring maximum staff performance.
Our spacious and systematically designed production areas
also contribute to better results.
Education and training
SKEW staff receive regular training and are encouraged to
go on acquiring new skills. In line with our vision of a positive
future we remain committed to training young people to become
new professionals. Are you interested?
Those who are Interested in this field have to fulfill
the following requirements:
- Interest and initiative.
- Technical comprehension.
- Ability to absorb information.
- Accuracy and perseverance.
- 3-dimensional imagination.
- Enjoy working with machinery and metal.
- TEAM spirit.
As a modern and future-oriented company, send us your application
We are constantly expanding our mold manufacturing facility
in order to cope up with additional orders every year. If
you feel you are the right person who wants to work in a team
which yeilds results! please do send in your resume for any
job openings as per your qualification.
- Injection mold designers with minimum experience of 6-8
- Toolmakers able to operate Surface grinders, lathes, and
milling machines with minimum experience of 4-5years.
- VMC operator with minimum experience of 4-5 years and
able to handle presicion boring, drilling, machining of
core/cavity parts and copper electrodes.
- CNC Die-sinker EDM operator with minimum experience of
Qualified freshers with completed diploma courses in moldmaking
field may also apply for trainee post.